Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The precious people in my life...as we enjoy rest and relaxation in 2012!

Here are some of the individuals that play a very important role in my life...and help to make me the person I am..

The Brains and the Beauty Queen in our family-my first born

The Performer-who entertains and makes us smile very single day!



My right hand man---and the one who puts up with me!


Those are just a few of the ones who have helped to mold me into who I am...and who inspire me every single day. 

 And this is me....  :)

Motivational quotes to consider for 2012

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. – by Oprah Winfrey

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.~ Einstein

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
James Dean

And finally, the most inspirational quote of all.......from my son......."I'm Sexy and I know it."  We should all have the confidence to feel that way....  We haven't caught him on video doing this song just yet....but when we do...it's bound to be hilarious...

 







No comments:

Post a Comment