Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Pooh obsession....

As you may have figured out by now....my children are obsessed with Winnie the Pooh......Both of them.    My daugher was the first...when she went to daycare, she went through a stage that she would wear nothing but Pooh Bear every single day.  Her shirt had to have "Pooh" on it or there was a bit of a fight in the AM..  That has now been passed onto my son.   The great thing is, they share a common interest and it makes it easier for joint gifts..or for birthdays, we can buy a gift, and we know it is going to get used by both of them.  Sometimes Pooh Bear even comes to the house to play......or perhaps it might be one of my kids in disguise?

I didn't realise that Pooh enjoyed the game of Mousetrap?

That's Pooh's "What are you looking at" expression.
All I know, is that he visits on a regular basis, and he comes alone.   I occasionally hear Tigger bouncing, Rabbit complaining, Owl educating, Roo playing or Eeyore grumbling...but that's usually the sound from the DVD player in the other room.   This Pooh bear featured in the pictures here, is often heard singing the "Winnie the Pooh" theme song, and also the "Rumbly in my Tumbly" tune.

 Are they too old for Winnie the Pooh?  Some might say "yes".........But in my opinion, you're never too old to love Pooh Bear and his friends....It's nice to feel like a kid again once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment