Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Great day, with some random pics to share.

It's Thursday, which means we are one day closer to the weekend.  And on top of that, it was a short week. So overall, it's been a pretty good start to the New Year.  Here are a few odds and ends I wanted to share.



This is another of the many birds that comes to visit our yard.  The woodpecker is a new one this year,I think.  I haven't seen him in other years.




This is my 4 year son old doing what he does best, surfing the net.  I swear, he knows how to run a computer better than I do.  That's good news I suppose in the case that he doesn't want to be a Doctor or a Lawyer when he grows up.  Maybe he will find a job involving computers...I think there's  a pretty good living to be made in that field.  I'm pretty sure if I asked him right now what he would like to be when he grows up, he would probably say, "Mommy, I'd like to be the next member of the Wiggles!"  He's a pretty big fan of Sam, Anthony,  Jeff and Murray.  Working in radio has its perks, and I got the chance to interview Jeff.  I emailed it home, and the kids were just thrilled.


And my daughter trying to save the world from the Zombies.....The game is one I was given for Christmas.  It's called, "Plants vs. Zombies"   If you have ever played it before, you'll be familiar with how addictive it is.  I highly recommend it....but you should clear your schedule.....it is very hard to put down.



In yesterday's blog, I mentioned that I redid the kitchen in 2011.  This is the colour of the walls, and one of my favourite quotes that is posted above my pantry door.

And finally,

This is my crazy husband, and his imitation of a very, scary looking Tigger.   You know, the one from Winnie the Pooh? 
Can you see the resemblance?  NOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment