Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Moncton versus Baie-Comeau....QMJHL action!

We decided we would take the kids to the Moncton Wildcats hockey game tonight.  It's not something we do very often, but we thought it would be fun to get out and enjoy something different.  My daughter got a free ticket for herself from school from "Reading is Wild" week, and that also entitled my husband and I and our son discounted tickets.

Early on in the game, my daughter decided that the Wildcats were going to win......But her reasoning was, "If they are Wildcats, they must be very strong." 

Our Moncton Wildcats games are played at the Coliseum....I will say one thing.....When they finally decide to build the new Downtown Entertainment Centre with hockey rink, I hope they put in comfortable seats....The seats at the Coliseum are the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in..


This is the Wildcat inflatable that the team enters through.  The kids thought it was pretty neat!



They were pretty excited when they got to the game.  My son had ants in his pants and couldn't sit still.  My daughter asked a lot of questions.












 Can you spot Wildcat Willie?


 By the end of the second period, my son was pretty much done for the night.


The Wildcats won 2-1, snapping a two game losing streak.




2 comments:

  1. Can you spot me in the Wild Willy picture? We are in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, what a coincidence!!!! Now that I look at the pic again, I can see you! LOL

    ReplyDelete