Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A stormy weekend....

Another winter storm is underway .....This time the forecast is calling for around 20-30cms of snow for our region, but I wonder if we'll pass that.  It started falling at around 2 this afternoon, and it's still falling, and the winds are picking up a little bit.  The snow is expected to continue until around noon tomorrow...This is what is looked like about an hour after it began.



And this is what it is like now, at around 10:30pm...



We spent the day indoors....cleaning and doing valentines....




17 kids in my daughter' class, 16 in my sons.  We had somewhat of a production line going.  My daughter would write the names, then I would insert the sticker and fold, my hubby would put it into the bag and then seal.  Made the task go a lot quicker.

And with the cleaning we did today, to our surprise, the front room does have a floor!  We thought it had disappeared!    The toys had previously won the battle, and taken over.....but not this time.....We showed them.....Now, the question is, how long will it be before they move in and take over again?

Well, that's it for tonight....Quite the uneventful day.  But I will update you tomorrow on the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment