Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Roll up the Rim to Win time!

It's the time of year when the lineups at Tim Horton's get longer.....Roll up the Rim to win time....I bought my first tea this morning, with the potential to win...


Here in Atlantic Canada, there are six 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrids being given away...or at least there are six winning cups here in Atlantic Canada somewhere...There are twelve Panasonic 3D TV packages, 121 Coleman Camping packages, 603 Panasonic digital cameras and 3,016 $100 Tim`s cards...

My first roll up the rim cup for 2012.....


Hey, I don't need the top prize.....Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't refuse the car if I won it, but I'd be just fine with the 3D TV package, or even the Coleman camping package....

But with my luck, I doubt I'll see too many winning cups.....Considering I buy the lotto tickets for work, and all last weekends purchase amounted to was $8 and a free ticket....Guess it was better than  nothing....but it certainly isn't enough to let me retire early.

Oh, and on another topic...Today was Shrove Tuesday, and we had pancakes for supper....Yummy!  My co-worker had me craving them this morning with this picture on his facebook....


My sick husband even crawled off the couch to make them for us tonight....The kids had sprinkles in theirs!  Added some extra colour!  And Aunt Jemima syrup to go with them.(not as good as real maple syrup, but I can't complain)  Delicious!

And after getting into their pj's, my two kids, who look so cute together, climbed up into my chair and surfed the net...



I love my kids......Look at those faces...How can I not?





No comments:

Post a Comment