Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Short and sweet tonight...Busy day tomorrow...

Hitting the sack early tonight...Heading to Rothesay and Saint John, New Brunswick in the morning for an excursion with the ladies!   Will have lots of pics for tomorrow's blog.....

There is one other hope for tomorrow AM though.......


My tickets are bought!  I buy for the lotto pool at work, so hopefully this will be our lucky weekend....We've had one average win before...$1200, but that had to be divided between 10 people, so it worked out to about $120 each.   Better than nothing I guess...

Good luck to everyone who purchased a ticket........But I'm hanging onto the lucky rabbit's foot, horseshoe, four leaf clover, and I've got my fingers crossed....Hopefully that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment