Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

It's amazing what a cat can squeeze through!

One of the things I observed over the weekend......I've seen the pictures...Perhaps you have too..  The ones where a cat manages to squeeze its head into a tall glass or a bottle.....I think it might actually be possible...My kids have a Little People farm....And our cat decided she wanted to take a shortcut...Never mind walking around it...


She went right through it!




When she first glanced through it, I didn't think there was any way she could do it....But she proved me wrong...and she did it over and over again after that.   So I guess it is true...Cats can squeeze through small places...Maybe she came from a farm before we adopted her, and this made her feel right at home?   

No comments:

Post a Comment