Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haircuts...They can do wonders!

It was family haircut day.....For those of you who know my husband, well, there's no haircut required for him.  He does it himself once every few weeks..As you can tell from the picture below, he shaves it off......


As for myself, my daughter and son, we go to Bonzai Hair Studio, which is just up the street from us.  We see Amanda, usually once every 8 weeks or so...Sometimes we've waited a little bit longer than we should....I've got some before and after shots...


BEFORE




AFTER

Major improvement!


BEFORE




AFTER!

They both clean up very well, don`t they!  


The unfortunate thing is I don't have a BEFORE pic of myself from today.  This is from last month, but it'll give you an idea of before...Just picture the hair a little bit longer and with a little more gray at the roots in the front!  LOL

BEFORE(early January) 

AFTER!!!




It's amazing what a cut, and in my case, a little bit (or a lot!) of colour can do!

It`s rare that I let my husband take my picture, so it's obvious I like the new do cause I was so willing to let him take these!

We`ve been going to Amanda for more than 5 years now!  My kids won`t go to anyone else, and neither would I.  She is amazing with colour, and I`ve never been disappointed with the work she has done.
Thanks Amanda! 


No comments:

Post a Comment