Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The playground area at Centennial Park offers a whole other experience!

As you may have seen in my previous post, we decided to walk around the Lake at Centennial Park....But there's no way we were getting away without having some fun at the playground as well..  They have some very unique things...



(Yes, that is my husband on the other swing!  He is a big kid at heart!)

Some crazy looking playground equipment!  It's almost like an obstacle course!








This is the Splash Park!  In the warmer months, this place, is packed with kids, running through the water.   It provides a chance to cool off with a little added fun!








So, we left Centennial Park, because it really started to cool down...It clouded over, and it was getting a little bit windy.....But our Saturday wasn't over yet..

We decided to take a bit of a drive to Salisbury, a small community near Moncton...

Now, my husband and son have crashed on the couch!  Wore them right out I guess!  Us ladies(my daughter and I) are stuck to do the grocery shopping I guess!!!  It's true what they say, a woman's work is never done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment