Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Planning a vacation? How about PEI? I've got the perfect spot!

My parents are once again renting their cottage for the summer....and I thought, where is the perfect place to advertise?  How about my blog?   Might give it a little exposure, might not, but what the heck....It's worth a try!

It's located in Meadowbank, Prince Edward Island, which is near the South Shore....It is about a 10 minute drive to Charlottetown, and it is in a very quiet location.....

It's very cozy with two bedrooms, one bath, and full kitchen...









We vacation there for a week every summer, and it fits our family of four just fine...I've spent time in this cottage since I was about 6 years old, so I know it well.   It has changed over the years, my parents have done a lot of updating, but I've pretty much grown up with this cottage....

The rental fee is $700 for the week....But if you're planning on vacationing in PEI, that's a pretty good price....It's very clean, and more spacious than some of the smaller units you would get in Cavendish....I highly recommend it!(I'm a bit biased because it is my parents cottage.....but I wouldn't lie..It is very comfy!)

If you are interested, follow this link...



It's available from May 28 until October 27.....




No comments:

Post a Comment