Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ooooops! This was the beginning of a bad day for this truck driver!

I don't normally post news stories that we follow in the newsroom, but I just couldn't resist this morning.  In downtown Moncton, a transport truck decided it would attempt to go under the railway overpass on Main Street (known as the Subway Bridge)  and it failed...



My co-worker, Reporter Cathy LeBreton was live on the scene with reports in my newscast throughout the morning and she took these pics....

It will take most of the morning to remove the truck, because it is loaded with wood pallets, and they have to unload before the truck can be pulled out....

Hmmmmm......Do you think the driver will be given a warning?  I might suggest an eye exam before he heads out on the road again.....(I might note the two signs on the bridge, with pictures of a truck, with a big line through each?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment