Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The painting never ends!

I was trying to figure out when I started painting my daughter's room....I think it was months ago...Time to finish it....I finally got started.....Once it's done, that will leave two rooms to go plus the mud room.....Frankly, I'm starting to wonder, by the time I get finished whether it'll be time to start all over again in the other rooms!  I love planning the redecorating of a house.....but actually doing it?  Whole other story...

If you recall, my daughter wanted purple and yellow.....Well, she asked and she received...








The polka dots have to be painted a little more, and then on the yellow wall, I am going to do some purple polka dots..Those were just an added creative touch....

Yes, I know, not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to colours.....But it looks pretty hip!  She likes it, that's all that matters.....

 Now, if I could only get it all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment