Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yeeeeeepppppppppp!!!!!! The Storage Wars

The shirts have been delivered to their rightful owners.....and they showed them off for me over the weekend...  Now, the headline to this post, is actually a line used by another auction enthusiast(if that is what you'd like to call him) on the TV show "Storage Wars".   Dave is famous for that line, and for those of you who tune in, you're familiar with Dave's famous bidding style....You can tell whether or not the people around you are fans of the show, because chances are, if they do watch, they've said , "Yeeepppp!"  a time or too...Even when I went I on the Bingo bus, the ladies recited the famous "  Yeeeepppp!"  For those who aren't familiar, I'm attaching a clip from YouTube....


It's also interesting...I found a clip on YouTube from the Anderson show that explains where Dave's famous "call" began...




For those of you who are still trying to figure out what the heck I was talking about when I made reference to the shirts.....If you are following my blog, you may have read on an earlier post about my T-shirt purchase for my dad and his neighbour Roger, who I am now dubbing 'The Storage Wars" twins...




So, here I have been talking about Dave...but on these t-shirts, we have , "The Gambler" Darrell Sheets....

..

I have to admit, he's not my favourite....but just to see my dad and Roger sporting these Storage Wars shirts was pretty neat..(aside from the fact that they were a gift from me!)

I could picture these two at a Storage War auction.....Not sure what their nicknames would be...But they'd be bidding up a storm against each other....Or maybe they would be partners at the auction, working together to make some extra cash....


This is George, Roger's dog(his sunglasses were a little off kilter)....Yes, he wears those sunglasses on all of the sunny days.....He'd be sitting right alongside......He'd be their advisor.....



Roger is a ladies man as well...He gets all the hot babes!  Picks them up on his 4 wheeler and takes them home for supper(based on the vegetables that he has loaded onto his vehicle from my fathers' garden...Looks like he is trying to impress her with some beets!)

Storage Wars...... tune in if you haven't before!   I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment