Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

The next Van Gogh? Perhaps not....but in my mind, they're still pretty talented...

I've been meaning to do this for awhile...Hand my two kids two canvas type boards, with several colours of paint...and let them go to town..Paint whatever you want...and then the artwork will hang in my front room...

My daughter and I picked up some art materials at the Dollarama today, and after supper I set them up at the kitchen table, and away they went..





Ta dah!




Now, I just have to decide exactly where I am going to hang them..

The wall painting in our front room, entryway and hallway are now complete...I love it..I took a couple of pictures, but it really hard to tell the exactly colour from the pictures..




It's called Sag Harbour Gray.

Next up, to finish my daughter's room...The purple is almost complete..Just some touch up to do..and the second colour is picked out, and just has to be purchased....

By the time I get all of this painting done, it'll be time to start all over again.....  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment