Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween! (just a little bit late with this)

Trick or treating this year...We decided I would hand out the treats and my hubby would take the kids door to door this year.   It's amazing how Halloween has changed.   We had hardly any small children this year, mostly older kids.   At least they all put some thought into their costumes, for the most part anyway.  We had  a total of about 35 kids this year, which is less than last.  My daughter went as a poodle this year, and my son, a little cowboy.....





I think Halloween as a whole is dying off...Less and less people are handing out treats, and I think less and less kids are making the rounds....But my kids still love the pumpkin carving, and the trick or treating...My son said it was the best day of his entire life.....  Until his birthday anyway!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment